Patch Notes 0.8.32
With this article we will give you a detailed overview of all the new features and fixes we added in the latest patch 0.8.32.
Some of you may already know, but for those who don't, we recently created a public Trello board where you can always check what we are currently working on.
Diving more into the lore
With patch 0.8.32 we are mainly focusing on bringing mechanics to the game that have deeper connection to the lore we are building behind the scenes.
- Commanders entering the battlefield
- Fey joining the fight
In addition to the overall upgrade of existing gameplay features there are also new ones coming to this patch.
Commanders entering the battlefield
- A commander is the new leader of your formation. He is replacing the King as win condition for a match
- Commanders can be set in the formation editor. Players can set different commanders for different formations
- Every commander comes with it's own background story which can be seen in the portrait view once selected
Fey joining the fight
- As announced in a previous blog post, pets will be a fundamental feature in Knights of Cathena
- With the patch 0.8.32 the first pet is integrated in the game. Fey can now be claimed in the main menu as shown below once the players have earned the necessary amount of Red Gems.
- After capturing Fey, it can be placed directly on the battlefield by equipping it to the commander in a formation.
👷♂️ Bug Fixes
Bugs appear now and then and we are eager to find them all!
Improved gold ($CGO) handling for accurate balance display
Camera movement via the mouse now doesn't accidentally select a unit after dragging
Continue to follow the history of Altea here: