Patch Notes 0.8.51
With this article we will give you a detailed overview of all the new features and fixes we added in the latest patch 0.8.51.
All about onboarding
With patch 0.8.51 we are mainly focusing on the user experience especially in the early stages and overall improvements regarding user experience.
- Introducing downranking for Grandmasters
- Chests obtained from ref rewards will now be automatically opened for you
- Added a minimum AP limit for earning stars
In addition to the overall upgrade of existing gameplay features there are also new ones coming to this patch.
Introducing downranking for Grandmasters
- Grandmasters can now rank down if they lose matches against other players.
- This way, players are not "stuck" in the rank if they reached the GM rank too early and then wouldn't be able to compete with the other grandmasters.
- Now, you can earn up to six stars in the Grandmaster rank (like in the King rank) and if you lose your stars by getting defeated often enough you will rank down again to the King III rank.
Chests obtained from ref rewards will now be automatically opened
Added a minimum AP limit for earning stars
- With the now added minimum AP limit, we can ensure that players only rank up if they have enough ancient power and are therefore elegible and ready to play in a higher rank without getting outplayed by sheer item disadvantage.
- This makes the ranking system and the match making even more efficient in bringing adequate players together.
👷♂️ Bug Fixes
Bugs appear now and then and we are eager to find them all!
Merging items is now more stable and multi-merging items will not hide certain items in the inventory anymore.
Fixed issues with invalid items in formations
Continue to follow the history of Altea here: