Patch Notes 0.8.48
With this article we will give you a detailed overview of all the new features and fixes we added in the latest patch 0.8.48.
All about onboarding
With patch 0.8.48 we are mainly focusing on the user experience especially in the early stages and overall improvements regarding user experience.
- New Campaign "Beginner's Trial"
- Link Ashswap in the Shop
In addition to the overall upgrade of existing gameplay features there are also new ones coming to this patch.
New Campaign "Beginner's Trial"
- We introduced a new set of common items (non-NFTs) which reduced the strength gap between the already existing common itemms (NFTs) and items drawn from item chests.
- We call them Common+ (Common Plus). As mentioned those items are NO NFTS and can be earned in a, so far, unique featue: Campaigns.
- The first ever campaign introduced in Knights of Cathena got the name "Beginner's trial".
- To progress in the campaign you have to do one simple thing: Play matches. In a quest-based manner you can unlock the Common+ items one after another.
- The only requirement for the missions to progress is to have a minimum of 1000 AP in the formation and you are not allowed to surrender a match.
Link to Ashswap directly from the game
- As a quality of life feature, we have now embedded a direct link to Ashswap where players can jump to, if they want to buy our $CGO token.
👷♂️ Bug Fixes
Bugs appear now and then and we are eager to find them all!
Players no longer get matched up with other players while playing
Players no longer get matched when double-clicking and then canceling the search
Pets are no longer included in multi-merge
Increased button sizes in profile
Continue to follow the history of Altea here: